FacebookTwitterDiggGoogle BookmarksRedditLinkedinRSS Feed
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This board is a space where members can list model railroad items or railroadiana that they may want to buy or sell.
IMPORTANT NOTES: Listings will be automatically deleted after 30 days. Also, this service is being provided solely as a courtesy to the Reading Modeler community; any items bought or sold as a result of a listing on this board are a transaction solely between buyer and seller. The Reading Modeler makes NO assurances or guarantees of any kind regarding any items listed here - Caveat Emptor applies! Abuse of this board may result in suspension of membership privileges and/or removal of the board.

TOPIC: P2K GP7 dynamic blister

P2K GP7 dynamic blister 8 years 10 months ago #4446

• HoboPiker
  • Conductor
  • Thank you received: 53
Looking for two of the dynamic brake assemblies to convert two B&O torpedo passenger units into freight power for cross-line run through power.

9/16/2015 - This search answered by a list member. Two B&O pass. GP7 locos now on the To Do List for conversion to B&O frt. units for pulling Bit coal over the Reading's Cross Lines.
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by HoboPiker.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

P2K GP7 dynamic blister 8 years 9 months ago #4540

• MrBill
  • Conductor
  • Thank you received: 31
I saw a precision scale brass blister on eBay for only $8.25 including shipping
The following user(s) said Thank You: HoboPiker

P2K GP7 dynamic blister 8 years 7 months ago #4669

• RRDavey
  • Engineer
  • Thank you received: 24
If you're still in need of dynamic brake blisters, I now have two that may work. They are both from old Front Range GP7s--one is in perfect shape; the other is a bit scarred. I just changed one of my units to a non-dynamic brake version and "scribed" out the blister. With a little effort it should work fine.--Dave

P2K GP7 dynamic blister 8 years 6 months ago #4733

• HoboPiker
  • Conductor
  • Thank you received: 53
RRDave, If you still have them, I am will take them. What do you want for them?

P2K GP7 dynamic blister 8 years 6 months ago #4735

• RRDavey
  • Engineer
  • Thank you received: 24
I'm thinking maybe ten bucks including the shipping. If you send me a PM with your address I'll get them out via priority mail.--Dave
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds

Today's Image

Did You Know?

March 1, 1948
The "Wall Street" begins service between Philadelphia and Jersey City, hauled by new G-3 Pacific locomotives and featuring new two-toned green cars.

Downloads

Operations Information

Click Here!A variety of Reading Company operations related documents, etc. that may be of use in your modeling efforts.

Operations Paperwork

Click Here!A variety of Reading Company operations paperwork, such as train orders, clearance forms, etc. that will help you operate your Reading layout in a prototypical manner.

Timetables, Rulebooks, Etc.

Click Here!Public Timetables, Employe Timetables, and Rulebooks that provide much useful operational information.

Modeling Goodies

Click Here!Signs, billboards, and other FREE goodies for your use.  We ask only that you help spread the word about The Reading Modeler!

Rolling Stock Reference

Click Here!Downloadable reference documents on the various classes of Reading Company Freight and Passenger rolling stock.

Thanks for Your Support!

If you find the content on The Reading Modeler valuable, won't you please consider supporting our efforts? Your donation will help to offset operating costs and acquire new material to share on the site. Thank you!

Amount: 

Advertisements