FacebookTwitterDiggGoogle BookmarksRedditLinkedinRSS Feed
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
The Caboose is a place for Reading Modeler members to hang out and discuss topics of general interest, not necessarily rail-related. Come on in, the coffee's hot and the conversation is stimulating!
  • Page:

TOPIC: How do I add photos to my album?

How do I add photos to my album? 10 years 3 months ago #2556

• RDG5300
  • Apprentice
It's been forever since the last time I was on here, but have some photos to add to my album. How do you add them now?

Matt Fisher
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How do I add photos to my album? 10 years 3 months ago #2559

• tomjacobs
  • Superintendent
  • Thank you received: 37
Matt - you can't add them to the album, you have to send them to me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. You can insert pics in your forum posts, but I control the photo albums.

Thanks,
Tom
Tom Jacobs
Webmaster
The Reading Modeler
www.readingmodeler.com

How do I add photos to my album? 10 years 3 months ago #2560

• MrBill
  • Conductor
  • Thank you received: 31
Tom, is there a way to add pics in a post without having to go through a photo sharing site?

How do I add photos to my album? 10 years 3 months ago #2561

I sent mine as .jpg attachments from my email to Tom's---no photo-sharing sites to contend with re: to go to the website albums).. attachments for posting can be done right from your computer in the "attachments" box in the bottom left of the box you type your message in...
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Mitch from Maine.

How do I add photos to my album? 10 years 3 months ago #2562

• RDG5300
  • Apprentice
thanks all

How do I add photos to my album? 10 years 3 months ago #2563

• Rob
  • Road Foreman of Engines
  • Thank you received: 57
The simple way to add a photo to a post in a forum topic is t click on the add file in the attachment box below. You can even add multiple photos. Once the file is uploaded - the insert button appears in order to make it part of the post, rather than an attachment, as such. (just a test shot, not a finished product)
TemplewithCF600.jpg
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds

Today's Image

Did You Know?

December 24, 1859
A new terminal opened at Broad and Callowhill Streets in Philadelphia, north of the old facility at Cherry Street.

Downloads

Operations Information

Click Here!A variety of Reading Company operations related documents, etc. that may be of use in your modeling efforts.

Operations Paperwork

Click Here!A variety of Reading Company operations paperwork, such as train orders, clearance forms, etc. that will help you operate your Reading layout in a prototypical manner.

Timetables, Rulebooks, Etc.

Click Here!Public Timetables, Employe Timetables, and Rulebooks that provide much useful operational information.

Modeling Goodies

Click Here!Signs, billboards, and other FREE goodies for your use.  We ask only that you help spread the word about The Reading Modeler!

Rolling Stock Reference

Click Here!Downloadable reference documents on the various classes of Reading Company Freight and Passenger rolling stock.

Thanks for Your Support!

If you find the content on The Reading Modeler valuable, won't you please consider supporting our efforts? Your donation will help to offset operating costs and acquire new material to share on the site. Thank you!

Amount: 

Advertisements