FacebookTwitterDiggGoogle BookmarksRedditLinkedinRSS Feed
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This board is a space where members can list model railroad items or railroadiana that they may want to buy or sell.
IMPORTANT NOTES: Listings will be automatically deleted after 30 days. Also, this service is being provided solely as a courtesy to the Reading Modeler community; any items bought or sold as a result of a listing on this board are a transaction solely between buyer and seller. The Reading Modeler makes NO assurances or guarantees of any kind regarding any items listed here - Caveat Emptor applies! Abuse of this board may result in suspension of membership privileges and/or removal of the board.

TOPIC: Making Room Engines for Sale

Making Room Engines for Sale 10 years 1 month ago #2839

• 2771-chris
  • Road Foreman of Engines
  • Thank you received: 94
The following items are Athearn units that have never been removed from their boxes.All units are dc.I'm asking 50.00 per unit plus shipping.
Pictures;First two units are GP35's

SD40

SD45's

FP7 #907 Asking 130.00 plus shipping

Send me a pm if interested in any of them.I'm also planning on moving some of my custom painted units,posts to come.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Making Room Engines for Sale 10 years 1 month ago #2842

• 2771-chris
GP39-2's 3414/15
I did these units before Atlas even offered the 39's in their Trainman Line.Both units started as master series undec 38's.I added the Athearn dymamic brake housing and drilled out the sight glass on the long hood right found on the 39's.Both units are dc and ran fine on my test track.I do not have a layout so all the units I'll be offering have very little run time.My units basically received run time around the Chritmas tree.
Both units are priced at 80.00 a piece plus shipping or 2 for 150.00 plus shipping.

Making Room Engines for Sale 10 years 1 month ago #2843

• 2771-chris
Atlas U30C's PA&RDG
Both custom painted and detailed,very limited run time.
85.00+shipping Both for 160.00+shipping.

Making Room Engines for Sale 10 years 1 month ago #2844

• 2771-chris
Proto 2000 SD45's 7600/01/02.These units were produced by LL before Walther's took over.They are very heavy and great pullers.All are dc and all started as undecorated units.
85.00 a piece+shipping 240.00+ shipping for all three.

Making Room Engines for Sale 10 years 1 month ago #2845

• 2771-chris
And finally for today three C630's.These units are Stewart models.They were released with no added details as todays Bowser units come with all details included.They all started as undec. models.All units are dc and run fine,a little noisey.They all have the working class lights,added details and crew.
85.00+shipping,240.00+ shipping for all.

5302 had pilot steps installed for hump work at Rutherford so I added the step pilot to my unit.

Making Room Engines for Sale 10 years 1 month ago #2853

• 2771-chris
Two LV units and a RDG unit looking for new homes.Asking 75.00 a piece + shipping.
First up LV 217.This unit is a Proto 1000 unit I did.Added details include crew,wind screens, grabs,arm rests.Custom painted & weathered.

Next,Proto 2000 geep 9 phase 3 #300.

RDG 2763.This is the factory painted model.I added the crew,properly painted the hand rails,added drip strips,roof number(some say it had,some say not),aci plate and weathered.

Time to create page: 0.111 seconds

Today's Image

Did You Know?

September 6, 1945
#2100, the first T-1 4-8-4 steam locomotive, is outshopped at Reading.

Downloads

Operations Information

Click Here!A variety of Reading Company operations related documents, etc. that may be of use in your modeling efforts.

Operations Paperwork

Click Here!A variety of Reading Company operations paperwork, such as train orders, clearance forms, etc. that will help you operate your Reading layout in a prototypical manner.

Timetables, Rulebooks, Etc.

Click Here!Public Timetables, Employe Timetables, and Rulebooks that provide much useful operational information.

Modeling Goodies

Click Here!Signs, billboards, and other FREE goodies for your use.  We ask only that you help spread the word about The Reading Modeler!

Rolling Stock Reference

Click Here!Downloadable reference documents on the various classes of Reading Company Freight and Passenger rolling stock.

Thanks for Your Support!

If you find the content on The Reading Modeler valuable, won't you please consider supporting our efforts? Your donation will help to offset operating costs and acquire new material to share on the site. Thank you!

Amount: 

Advertisements