FacebookTwitterDiggGoogle BookmarksRedditLinkedinRSS Feed
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
The Caboose is a place for Reading Modeler members to hang out and discuss topics of general interest, not necessarily rail-related. Come on in, the coffee's hot and the conversation is stimulating!

TOPIC: What did YOU do this week?

What did YOU do this week? 10 years 3 months ago #2962

• Rob
  • Road Foreman of Engines
  • Thank you received: 57
Are you sure you don't need it.... You certainly are a busy modeler... don't want to cause regret down the road.

BTW to all. The H-500(HTwa), H-507(1975 HTf)and an R-500(MRBX) are all definitely out of my era and un-needed if someone does need them.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What did YOU do this week? 10 years 3 months ago #2963

• MarkFJ
  • Conductor
  • Thank you received: 39
Hey Rob,

I have a new (unopened) H-502 set too, and I think I only live a couple blocks away from you right here in Exeter.

Thanks, Mark
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rob

What did YOU do this week? 10 years 3 months ago #2964

• 2771-chris
  • Thank you received: 94
Your choice Rob...let us know.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rob

What did YOU do this week? 10 years 3 months ago #2965

• Rob
  • Thank you received: 57
Well let's go with my fellow Extetonian, (I think I just made that up) Mark for ease and speed of acquisition. That way he knows where to find me if he needs something.

Sooner or later I will need to find another massive supply as there are another 8 HTe (I just love that I always have to convince it I really don't want to spell THE)class hoppers on my wanted list, not to mention the 20 or so future HTd's (Tom) I haven't looked at Microscale's offering, class and weight info hmmmm ........ oh well see what really is happening with the "new Herald King" too.

Eventually. not right away - cash flow control you know......

Mark I will PM you.
Thanks
Rob

What did YOU do this week? 10 years 3 months ago #2968

• MarkFJ
  • Conductor
  • Thank you received: 39
Hello Group,

I stumbled upon this Accurail car while searching for detail parts for another project.

Accurail HO 5721 50' boxcar

Is this an accurate car for class XLj? It looks like it matches the photo on page 88 of Bossler’s book, but the car in that photo doesn’t have the “Dual air pak” logo.

Anyone have this kit and can comment on it?

Thanks, Mark

What did YOU do this week? 10 years 3 months ago #2969

• lvrr325
  • Apprentice
  • Thank you received: 1
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

Today's Image

Did You Know?

March 8, 1900
Construction of the new P&R locomotive shops at Reading, PA began.

Downloads

Operations Information

Click Here!A variety of Reading Company operations related documents, etc. that may be of use in your modeling efforts.

Operations Paperwork

Click Here!A variety of Reading Company operations paperwork, such as train orders, clearance forms, etc. that will help you operate your Reading layout in a prototypical manner.

Timetables, Rulebooks, Etc.

Click Here!Public Timetables, Employe Timetables, and Rulebooks that provide much useful operational information.

Modeling Goodies

Click Here!Signs, billboards, and other FREE goodies for your use.  We ask only that you help spread the word about The Reading Modeler!

Rolling Stock Reference

Click Here!Downloadable reference documents on the various classes of Reading Company Freight and Passenger rolling stock.

Thanks for Your Support!

If you find the content on The Reading Modeler valuable, won't you please consider supporting our efforts? Your donation will help to offset operating costs and acquire new material to share on the site. Thank you!

Amount: 

Advertisements